Choose Women Jean Sizes
Generally, there is not a big problem for men because their jeans usually have a looser fit. Therefore, they could even choose the same size for many years, especially for traditional cut of brands such as Levis or Diesel. However, if low rise and skinny jeans are your favorites, jeans sizes become very important. You have to make sure that you feel comfortable while doing some movements when you try it on. Firstly, to make sure you get the most suitable jeans, use a tape and measure your size.
- Measure your hips and waist a little bit loosely
- It will be much easier if you ask a friend to help
- When measuring your hips, remember to circle the tape around the fullest part of your body
- Low-waist measurement could be used by some branches, which means their sizes are several inch greater than your natural waist
- What the tape says is usually one-size smaller than the actual jeans sizes of most brands.
- When measuring your inseam, do it from the crotch down. You can choose a pair that fits you best and do this directly on it.
- The above measurements should fit the largest parts on your body perfectly, otherwise, it’s not the jeans for you
- For each specific brand, you can use the size chart from the seller to find the best size for you.
To save time, you can measure the main measurements on a pair that fits you well. Put your jeans on a flat surface, and flatten the jeans to measure it correctly.
How do you know it’s the right one for you?
Your jeans should:
- Be longer than what you need a little bit.
- Have the right length for the shoes you intend to wear with
- Not be too tight. If it’s too tight, you will see that there would be excessive wrinkles when you wear it.
- Have zipper which lies flat
- Not expose your rear end when you sit down or blend
- Not let your rear end peek out even if it’s a low rise jeans. If it does, then choose a larger size or higher cut.
- Have waist button that you can snap easily
- Have the pockets which lie flat
You should feel comfortable but snug when moving around or doing some routine actions. If not, then this is not the right one for you. Remember that great jeans do not make you suffer from uncomforted.